Control color with precision and consistency
Accurate and varying color schemes, either collectively or individually, are the foundation of any good design. You must rely on intuitive tools to make subtle hue adjustments and fine-tune the color palette of a drawing or illustration.
With the versatile color management interface in CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8, you'll get the results you need to ensure compatible and universal color for all of your print, digital and print media.
Look inside the Color Management engine
Redesigned color management engine
Control color consistency across different media and generate a distinct color palette for each document. The Color Management engine in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 introduces greater color accuracy, plus support for new color profiles from PANTONE®. Minimize your ecological footprint and reduce costly reprints by knowing that your colors are accurate before you print.
Custom Color Palettes
Save time on color selection with custom color palettes. You can access previously used colors in order to create and save for a new design.0>
Primary Color Mode
Control the default color mode of a document on export, including the default palette colors (RGB or CMYK).
Document Color Settings
Adjust color settings that apply only to the current document.
PANTONE Color Profiles
View accurate, step-by-step color representation with the latest color profiles from PANTONE.
Hex Color Support
Choose colors by using their hexadecimal (hex) value and view hex color values from multiple locations.
• CorelDRAW® X8
• Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® X8
• Corel Font Manager™ X8
• Corel® PowerTRACE® X8
• Corel® CONNECT™
• Corel® CAPTURE™ X8
• Corel® Website Creator™*
• BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4*
• Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 7.1
• Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2015
• Barcode Wizard
• Duplexing Wizard
• GPL Ghostscript for enhanced EPS and PS support (ZIP)
• 10,000 clipart and digital images
• 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
• 1,000 OpenType fonts
• 350 professionally designed templates
• 2,000 vehicle templates
• Over 1,000 fills, frames and patterns
• Quick Start Guide
• Quick reference card
• Help files
• Over 5 hours of training videos, including 9 "What's New" video tours (Internet connection required)
• Interactive Startup tours
• Video Hints and Insights from the Experts
• Hints docker