CorelCAD 2018.5 Update - Release Notes
This update includes the following improvements and enhancements.
- Added new RollView sub-commands to perform specific view rotations in 3D space:
- Added a StyleManager command that lets you open the PrintStyle folder to add or delete color-dependent (.ctb) and named (.stb) PrintStyle table files.
- Added a command line version of the EditComponent command: -EditComponent
- Improved the behavior of sub-options for the FreezeLayer and HideLayer commands that are used for externally referenced drawings (References).
- Stretch command: Improved functionality of the Last / Previous option when selecting objects.
- Align command: Improved to help align objects by using 3 points.
- EditDimension command: Improved the Oblique option.
- Improved EntitySnap functionality for PDF Underlay objects.
- Improved Region command functionality to support Spline shapes.
- Sweep command: Improved functionality of the Twist > Bank
- Added a new toolbar to facilitate changes to the Custom Coordinate Systems (CCS II toolbar).
- Improved the ability to copy text from the Command Window.
- ExportBMP and ExportJPG now recognize object transparency when exporting to bitmap or JPEG files.