CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 - Update 1: Release notes
Addressing a number of customer-reported and other issues, Update 1 will improve your experience with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018. The list of improvements includes:
Performance and Stability
- CorelDRAW performance issues caused by Windows 10 Fall Creator Update have been resolved.
- The following actions no longer cause CorelDRAW to stop responding:
- Accessing Windows Explorer in the Import and Open File dialog boxes of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018
- Exporting to JPG on second attempt
- Opening and importing specific DXF/DWG files in CorelDRAW
- Selecting the Image Adjustment Lab when paletted (8-bit) or 16-Color (4-bit) images are opened
- Using Motion blur no longer causes CorelDRAW or Corel PHOTO-PAINT to close without warning.
- CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT: Problems with angled guidelines when zoomed in have been resolved.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 applications now will launch successfully when encountering certain legacy font database conditions.
- Monitored folders and collections from Corel Font Manager 2017 no longer show incorrect number of fonts in Corel Font Manager 2018.
- CorelDRAW: When you switch from having no outline to adding an outline to an object, the outline width is set to the default value (not necessarily to Hairline).
- CorelDRAW: You can now view the tooltips for arrowhead options that are accessible from the property bar and the Object Properties docker.