Update 3 offers fixes for a number of customer-reported and other issues.
To install Update 3, you must have Update 2 installed. You can download Update 2 from the CorelDRAW Patches & Updates page.
Color and Effects
- You can find and replace fills and colors in objects and monochrome bitmaps.
- Colors in imported Adobe Illustrator (AI) files appear correctly.
- Drop shadows in CorelDRAW documents no longer disappear when they are broken apart and converted to curves.
Object Links, Object Data, and Snapping
- You can now edit the properties of objects with links, without inadvertently changing the links.
- When you copy objects containing object data from one file to another, the object data remains in the correct data fields.
- When you snap groups or multiple selected objects to guidelines, their bounding box is now used, not the bounding box of only one object.
- Working with bitmaps in Wireframe view no longer causes refresh issues.
- Scrolling and panning no longer cause document display issues.
Cutout Lab and Smart Carver in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- You can now see the brush nib when applying brushstrokes in the preview window.
- You can also zoom in and out the preview window by using the mouse scroll button on Windows 10. For Windows 7 and Windows 8, first you must click in the preview window and then use the scroll button.
- When specifying printer driver compatibility settings, you can now select your printer from the Printer list box in the Global dialog box (Tools > Options > Global > Printing).
- The default ruler origin remains 0,0 in custom page sizes.
- CorelDRAW no longer stops responding when you try to save files after Update 2 has been installed. (applies only to the 32-bit version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite)
- The bounding box of artistic text doesn't change in size when you export a document to an EPS file.
- CONNECT Browser and Tray dockers: The Import, Import at original position, and Import and link features work as expected.
- You can use Running Object Tables to see a list of all open files in CorelDRAW.