Offering fixes for several customer-reported issues as well as new zoom options, Update 1 will improve your experience with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.
Performance and Stability
- Regular text objects now show in the Objects docker after dimension lines with text are added, with the Dynamic Dimensioning option enabled.
- Color Management: Enabling the Preserve pure black option no longer causes black object areas to appear transparent.
- Changing the font of text on a perspective plane no longer causes CorelDRAW to stop responding.
- Tab controls for paragraph text are now displayed properly on the rulers and function as expected.
- Dragging a color swatch or an object over a page tab will no longer instantaneously change the page.
- Fountain fills in objects drawn in perspective are now displayed as expected.
- Disabling the Antialias bitmaps in enhanced view option now works as expected with black-and-white bitmaps.
- Application stability has been improved by addressing issues captured in crash reports generated by Windows.
- Improved display performance of monochrome bitmaps
New Zoom Options
The Display options page (Tools > Options > CorelDRAW) features new options to help you navigate your documents with ease.
- You can set custom increments for zooming with the mouse wheel by using the Zoom rate and Alternate Zoom rate controls.
- To activate the Alternate Zoom rate, hold down Shift + Ctrl while you are zooming with the mouse wheel. By default, Alternate Zoom is faster, but you can now customize it to be at a slower speed.
- If you want to hide the preview while zooming and panning, disable the Show preview when zooming and panning check box. When the preview is hidden, the areas you are navigating to will be rendered only after the interaction is complete. This experience is more like the experience in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020, with the improved performance of version 2021.