Update 1 offers fixes for a number of customer-reported and other issues.
- Paragraph formats are retained when a translated .xlf file is applied to a Corel DESIGNER document.
- The Selected only check box works as expected when you are exporting files to the CGM format, saving only the selected objects in the exported file.
XVL Studio Corel Edition and XVL Studio 3D CAD 2019
- SolidWorks files can now be imported when the 3D CAD Import B-Reps option is enabled.
- XVL Studio can now read Layout.cfg (Window Layout File).
- The Corel DESIGNER icon is now shown in the illustration snapshot.
- XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition 2019 Update 1 offers updated support for the following CAD file formats:
||V5-6R2015 - V5-6R2018 (CATIA V5)
Up to 2013x (CATIA V6)
||V5-6R2015 - V5-6R2018
||V5-6R2015 - V5-6R2018
||NX I-Deas 6
||5.1, 5.2, 5.3
||IFC2x Editions 2, 3 and 4
||6.4 - 10.2
||Up to v31
||3.0 - 5.0
||AP 203 E1/E2, AP 214, AP242
||NX 10 - NX 12
Note: For the full list of supported 3D and 3D CAD file formats and versions, please download the comparison sheet (PDF).
Color and Effects (Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW)
- You can find and replace fills and colors in objects and monochrome bitmaps.
- Colors in imported Adobe Illustrator (AI) files appear correctly.
- Drop shadows in CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER documents no longer disappear when they are broken apart and converted to curves.
Object Links, Object Data, and Snapping (Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW)
- You can now edit the properties of objects with links, without inadvertently changing the links.
- When you copy objects containing object data from one file to another, the object data remains in the correct data fields.
- When you snap groups or multiple selected objects to guidelines, their bounding box is now used, not the bounding box of only one object.
Display (Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW)
- Working with bitmaps in Wireframe view no longer causes refresh issues.
- Scrolling and panning no longer cause document display issues.
Cutout Lab and Smart Carver (Corel PHOTO-PAINT)
- You can now see the brush nib when applying brushstrokes in the preview window.
- You can also zoom in and out the preview window by using the mouse scroll button on Windows 10. For Windows 7 and Windows 8, first you must click in the preview window and then use the scroll button.
- When specifying printer driver compatibility settings, you can now select your printer from the Printer list box in the Global dialog box (Tools > Options > Global > Printing).
- The default ruler origin remains 0,0 in custom page sizes.
- The bounding box of artistic text doesn't change in size when you export a document to an EPS file.
- CONNECT Browser and Tray dockers: The Import, Import at original position, and Import and link features work as expected.
- You can use Running Object Tables to see a list of all open files in CorelDRAW.