Update 1 includes fixes for a number of customer-reported and other issues.
- A Corel account sign-in issue that prevents some users from accessing Corel Cloud features has been fixed.
- The Reduce Nodes feature works fast on multiple selected objects.
- Disabling the Treat all objects as filled check box on the Pick tool page of the Options dialog box (Tools > Options > Tools) no longer deletes imported object data.
- Drawing callouts with the Create CGM Hotspot and Interactive features enabled creates the Name object data.
- You can now create a callout that contains object data on an object in a nested group.
- Callouts in files saved to version 2019 or earlier are now properly displayed in Corel DESIGNER 2020.
- The Vertical and Horizontal controls in the Transform docker work as expected.
- The option Scale text with leader line on the Callouts page of the Options dialog box (Tools > Options > Tools) is respected for callouts that contain object data.
- Symbols imported from earlier versions of Corel DESIGNER are recognized as their object types when reverted to objects.
- All applications included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 are now accessible from the Windows Start menu.
XVL Studio Corel Edition and XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition
- XVL Studio matches the language of the operating system if the language is supported by Corel DESIGNER 2020.
Sending a snapshot to Corel DESIGNER from XVL Studio when the wrapper is active no longer generates a PowerClip curve with a frame. To take advantage of this fix, you must first turn it on by editing the Windows Registry as shown below.
- [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Corel\Corel DESIGNER\22.0\Designer\Application Preferences\SVG Import] "ClipIsPowerClip"="0"
- If SVG Import is unavailable, you must create it, naming it SVG Import (with a space between SVG and Import). Add ClipIsPowerClip as the preference name, with a value of 0.
- Files sent from XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition, with the Outline option turned on, now appear intact, without any missing elements, in Corel DESIGNER.
- Sending multiple snapshots from XVL Studio no longer results in sections being cut off.
- A snapshot sent to Corel DESIGNER no longer changes its position after the snapshot is updated in XVL Studio.
- XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition 2020 Update 1 offers updated support for the following CAD file formats:
||V5-6R2017 - V5-6R2019 (CATIA V5)
V5-6R2017 - V5-6R2019 (CATIA V6)
|CATIA Graphical Representation (CGR)
||V5-6R2017 - V5-6R2019
||V5-6R2017 - V5-6R2019
||6.4 - 10.2
|NX (Siemens PLM Solutions)
||NX 1847, NX 1872, NX 1899
||Up to v32.0
|PTC Creo Parametric
||4.0 - 6.0
||2018, 2019, 2020
Note: For the full list of supported 3D and 3D CAD file formats and versions, please download the sheet (PDF).