Offering fixes for a number of customer-reported issues as well as direct access to Corel Cloud, Update 1 will improve your experience with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019.
- The list of most recently used fonts is now retained from one session to the next.
- The list of most recently used files is now properly retained between sessions.
- In the Objects docker, you can now show the fill and outline properties of objects by clicking the Options button and enabling the Show Object Properties command.
- CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT launch on Windows 10 N Edition.
- Applying a block shadow and switching from the Default to any other workspace no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- Applying perspective to bitmaps now creates a transparent background as expected.
- Custom bitmap effect commands no longer affect entering and editing text.
- The Change Case options are now available in the Edit Text dialog box in CorelDRAW.
- Lens effects render the expected color.
- When you press Ctrl + P and then you press Enter, your document is printed as expected.
- Now the mini preview in the Print dialog box displays correctly the document orientation that you choose.
- New presets you save from the Create a New Document dialog box retain their settings.
- The state of the mini preview pane in the Print dialog box is retained between sessions.
- It is now easy to select the color palette you want from the list of palettes in the fill color pickers.
- When undocked, the Color docker displays color swatches and behaves as expected.
- The start and end nodes of fountain fills are displayed as expected.
- In CorelDRAW, the tint of spot colors used in uniform fills can be specified by entering a percentage.
- Importing legacy workspaces in Corel PHOTO-PAINT no longer prevents the application from launching.
CorelDRAW.app, CorelDRAW, and Corel Cloud
CorelDRAW.app, a web-based graphics app available exclusively to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite users, is now integrated with CorelDRAW. You can save CDR files created in CorelDRAW.app or CorelDRAW to Corel Cloud, an online storage for files, and then open these files in either one of the applications. For example, you can create a design in CorelDRAW.app, save it as a CDR file to Corel Cloud, and later edit the design in CorelDRAW, taking advantage of its wide array of editing tools. You can save the edited file to Corel Cloud directly from CorelDRAW, and then open and annotate the file in CorelDRAW.app on any device.The annotated file can later be opened in CorelDRAW from Corel Cloud for further editing.
To open a file from Corel Cloud in CorelDRAW, click File > Open from Corel Cloud. To save a file to Corel Cloud, click File > Save to Corel Cloud. The first time you access Corel Cloud from CorelDRAW, you will be prompted to sign in with the password associated with your Corel account. You need to sign in only once a year.