Update 2 offers fixes for a number of customer-reported and other issues.
This update can only be applied to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 Update 1.
Color and Fills
- Various improvements in color pickers, color palettes, and color styles will help you apply and edit colors with confidence.
- Pantone spot colors (inks) applied to text objects with outlines now show correctly on the Separations page of the Print dialog box.
- Multiple issues from earlier versions of the suite have been addressed, making it easier to import files, trace bitmaps, use the Object Coordinates docker, work with Bezier curves, and more.
- The Objects docker offers improved previews, additional tooltips, easier object selection, better scrolling, as well as fully functional Select Object to Activate Layer and Show Master Layer Per Page options.
CorelDRAW no longer stops responding when you
- close or save a document to which spot colors were applied from the Color Styles docker.
- customize Bitmaps menu commands. Plus, there are no longer duplicated Bitmaps menu commands in the Customization dialog box.
- drag linked groups such as blends and contours out of a group and manipulate them.
- try to edit a curve used as a PowerClip container.
- use the Segment Dimension tool on locked objects.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT no longer stops responding when you draw a rectangle after using the Image Palette > Set Paint Color or Set Paper Color commands.
- UI fixes make it easier to zoom and pan in the Adjust dialog boxes, detect the object origin, work with mesh fills, apply Pointillizer effects, and more.
- VBA macros are preserved with the CorelDRAW (CDR) file upon saving.
- In CorelDRAW, you can now use the Transparency tool from the toolbox to add transparencies to objects that have non-destructive effects applied.
- DXF/DWG files that contain extended characters in the path or file name can be opened and imported in CorelDRAW.