Offering fixes for several customer-reported issues, Update 1 will improve your experience with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.
Performance and Stability
- Regular text objects now show in the Objects inspector after dimension lines with text are added, with the Dynamic Dimensioning option enabled.
- Color Management: Enabling the Preserve pure black option no longer causes black object areas to appear transparent.
- Changing the font of text on a perspective plane no longer causes CorelDRAW to stop responding.
- Tab controls for paragraph text are now displayed properly on the rulers and function as expected.
- Dragging a color swatch or an object over a page tab will no longer instantaneously change the page.
- Fountain fills in objects drawn in perspective are now displayed as expected.
- Disabling the Antialias bitmaps in enhanced view option now works as expected with black-and-white bitmaps.
- Improved display performance of monochrome bitmaps