CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 – Update 1
Update 1 of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 includes the following performance and stability improvements (formerly released in service packs).
- When you double-click CorelDRAW files that contain text, they now open much faster.
- CAPTURE captures the cursor as expected when the Capture cursor option is selected.
- Small issues with several CorelDRAW® and Corel® PHOTO-PAINT ® icons have been resolved, including improved icon display when the dark or the black theme is selected.
- Application cursors appear at the right size when you increase the font size of the operating system to 125%.
- Printing a CorelDRAW document to a Device Independent Postscript file no longer causes the application to stop responding.
- The color pickers are fully functional when you first launch CorelDRAW or Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- All images on the Welcome screen are resized properly when you change the scaling level of the application UI.
- When you sample mesh fill colors in a PowerClip container, the sample now picks up the mesh fill colors, not the colors of the container.
- Mesh fill colors match the document color mode.
- The Font list box in CorelDRAW is displayed without delay when you monitor large font folders in Corel Font Manager.
- Gradient midpoint settings are preserved in PDF files imported in CorelDRAW.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 can be installed if Visual Studio C++ Redistributable 2015 Update 2 is already installed.
Note: Update 1 also includes Hotfix 1, which addressed issues that caused the applications to stop responding, run slowly, or open certain CorelDRAW documents with a single blank page.