CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 Update 1 - Release Notes
Addressing a number of customer-reported and other issues, Update 1 will improve your experience with CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017. This update includes the previously released Lattice3D Studio CAD Corel Edition 2017 – 3D CAD Import Filter Update 1.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 Update 1 includes the following performance and stability improvements:
Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW
- Corel DESIGNER 2017 and CorelDRAW 2017 no longer crash on Windows 10 CB (1703) with .NET 4.7 and a wheel add-on installed.
Lattice3D Studio Corel Edition 2017 and Lattice3D Studio CAD Corel Edition 2017
- Using the Cross-section tool and applying more than 3 section planes will no longer crash the application.
- Process report (XLS export) now includes inserted images.
- The title of the Send to Corel DESIGNER window is no longer hidden.
- The optional Lattice3D Studio CAD Corel Edition 2017 Add-on provides the latest 3D CAD file format support as released in the Lattice3D Studio CAD Corel Edition 2017 – 3D CAD Import Filter Update 1. Detailed information about supported 3D CAD file formats can be found here (PDF, in English).