Update 1 of Corel Website Creator
This patch updates a single installation of Corel Website Creator. Multiple installations are strongly discouraged because they may interfere with Corel Website Creator functioning correctly. Modifying any resource files associated with Corel Website Creator may also introduce problems. Before installing the patch, make sure that you are updating a single installation and no resource files have been modified manually.
Update 1 includes the following improvements:
- PHP property files for NOF components (for example, guestbook and FAQ) are resaved as UTF-8.
- Fixed Online View update.
- (Windows 8.x) In the XML DataSet dialog box, selecting an item in a schema tree no longer produces an application error.
- Embedding an image inside a text object behaves as expected.
- Reoptimizing a site that uses Flash navigation no longer causes an application error.
- The CSS keyword 'auto' can now be entered for margin values.
- Added a new HTML5 Dynamic publish method (XHTML structure), which pushes items down when using dynamic content.
- (Windows 8) Switching from PageViews code tab to another view no longer causes an application error.
- For embedded code (Ctrl+T), publish using charset encoding of page.
- Fixed duplicate CSS being written to layout region DIV and parent container DIV.
- Viewing page with Paypal shopping cart in Preview tab no longer causes an application error.
- Fixed components (for example, guestbook) published text output being squashed (HTML5).
- Fixed horizontal scrollbar in the Insert HTML dialog box (Ctrl+T).
- Fixed horizontal scrollbar in the Object HTML dialog box (HTML button).
- The Site Wizard no longer creates duplicate IDs.
- Fixed Flash plug-in for Internet Explorer 11.
- Text Format preview works as expected when Internet Explorer 11 is installed.